Friday, July 5, 2013

Life





Well here is an update for those few that read my blog. We have been very busy this summer. No time for leaving the state for a family vacation. We have all been involved with the Community Theater I did props last year and did them again this year. Bryan has been leaning to run the light board so he ran the lights Kenzie ran the spot. Kayla and Maddie were in the play. Like I said a family affair. When we were not doing  the play were running 30 min away to softball games which all three girls are involved in. The play is over the last note has been sung and the curtain has been drawn and we have moved on to the next activity. This weekend is the final softball tournament we have been entered to play, and only three more games left to play it seams like my summer is coming to an end. I also stared the summer out at a new job. The next big thing is White Christmas  for the High School and following that is Christmas Carol, The Taffatas and for the Summer of 2014 the community theater is also going to do Sessuical the Musical. I cannot say my life is boring. I love my life and spending so much time with my family doing things they enjoy and watching them grow. 

1 comment:

Lark said...

I love seeing your posts... love seeing your family doing the theater stuff. I think it's awesome the whole family is involved. Love you guys.