Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring

Well spring is upon us. I still do not have a job not for the lack of looking, but I am enjoying running the girls. Kayla is still playing school softball Maddie and Kenzie are getting ready to play league softball and looks like Kayla will be as well. Kayla and Maddie tried out for the local community theater and they both got a small part they are extras they get to learn great dances and great songs. My life is full of great things. I am great full  that I have such wonderful girls who like to try lots of great things. Kayla is also playing in our local Community Symphony she had her first practice and she wanted to know what she had gotten herself into. They are playing Phantom of the Opera, West Side Story, Romeo and Juliet and another piece.  Glad I am not still in school and running those cute girls around.

No comments: